Wednesday 30 October 2013

And But However Thankful

At a moment... I want to be a person that teach other person about the world
At a moment... I want to be a person that save other person
At a moment... I want to be a daughter that always make her family proud to her
At a moment... I want to be person that giving something to the world and make the world proud of her

And

At a moment... I want to be a slave that always do what her Creator ask for with very humility, sincere and fears of every kind of effect if not do it at hereafter...

But

I am still trying to make it happen..
I am still stupid to do the same mistakes...
I am still in learning progress to be a good person...

However....

As a human, I am not perfect..
As a human, I always keep repeating to make mistakes..
As a human, I always been expected with 'World Games'

Thankful

I'm still alive to make my dream comes true
I'm still alive to ask for forgiveness to my Creator
I'm still alive to fixed my mistakes and tried to not repeating the same mistakes

THANK YOU ALLAH FOR GIVING ME THIS WONDERFUL LIFE, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND STRONG HEART TO MAKE ME TOUGH ENOUGH TO FACED ALL OF YOUR TEST... ALHAMDULILLAH


p/s: Senyum dan bersyukur dengan ujian-Nya ( ",)

Follow This Blog !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment